SIL invites content from everyone out there! The contribution can be in the form of reports, articles, case studies, essays, etc.
- The contributor must address the email subject as “Submission: Title of your Article” and send it over to email@example.com.
- The submission must be in .doc or .docx format. The content must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
- The content must be related to international law.
- The word limit for the submission is 600-1000 words. The word limit may be exceeded in analytical pieces.
- The editor may make necessary changes in the article, request the contributor to make required changes and re-submit the piece, discuss any substantial changes/arguments with the contributor and/or reject any submission.
- The submission must not be plagiarized.
- While using any previous article/study/report/survey e.t.c., the contributor must make sure that the relevant link has been provided.
- SIL Team is not responsible for any IPR violation that might result from the submission and/or the pictures/videos provided by the contributor.
- The contribution may be reproduced in other portals, provided that a link of the post in SIL Blog is given.
- Misogyny, homophobia, transphobia and hurting religious or community sentiments are strictly prohibited.
- For further queries, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.